Saturday, November 6, 2010

Kellie Anne

Kellie Anne Carlson. She has been my partner in the Danice Jickinson Modeling agency, a generous giver of designer jeans, my partner in Bountiful High's strongest power dance couple, and a good friend. I was able to talk to Kellie on Skype the other day and was glad to see she was the same happy, fun , caring Kellie she has always been. Even though she isn't going through the easiest time with her family , she had a bright smile and talked me about my life. She shared her stories of living in L.A. , which sounds incredible , and was upbeat about her life. She has been one my most consistent friends over the past three years, and is one of three people I still speak to from Bountiful high. Kellie talked to me about my mission and expressed her happiness for me, which really means a lot , considering I haven't gotten a lot of feedback from other friends. I can't mention Kellie without also mentioning her wonderful mother Christy. Christy has always been kind to me and made me feel welcome in her home. I've watched Christy be a wonderful mother to Kellie and I'm truly impressed by the relationship they have. Way too many girls I know don't like their Mom's , or have difficulty getting along with them. Kellie and Christy always seem to be kind to each other and getting along. I'm grateful to have them in my life, and happy that I've been able to know them.

1 comment:

  1. love you jacob! thanks so much! I will make sure Christiana reads this!

    ReplyDelete